We thank you for placing your confidence in us and providing us with a chance to serve you. We, at ApkaMart, are committed to provide best services to you and our commitment remains unaltered.
However, in current situation, safety of our customers is even more important. Keeping this in mind we are switching to prepaid mode in challenging areas and continuing COD in areas with lesser concern (in order to avoid any transmission through currency). As the situation is continuously changing, we have allowed our customers to order normally, but our team may contact you in case of any issue and will guide accordingly.
We deeply appreciate your trust and support that you have always provided.
Happy & safe shopping!
At the outset we, ApkaMart team, are thankful to you for your continued support and patience. You are the reason for our motivation and your support in the current situation was exemplary. We have started our operations and we are trying our best to provide best services to our customers with limited available resources. It is our duty to keep you updated about the ongoing activities and safety measures from our side.
- We have ensured that articles are packed with proper protection for the safety of our customers. Our team themselves are sensitized and we all are taking precautions at our end.
- Our warehouse is properly sanitized and we are doing sanitization regularly to avoid any kind of infection.
- We are sending articles through reliable courier partners who are taking the utmost precautions. Also, our team is delivering the parcels at our logistics partner warehouse themselves to avoid an unnecessary exchange of hands. For those who still have the slightest doubt, the lifecycle of the virus on a cardboard box is not more than 24 hours. So, you are safe while accepting our parcels.
- We are clearing our pendency very fast and we are now shipping parcels promptly.
- The delays in some areas are those where the pin code is temporarily not serviceable because the area is under containment, red zone or orange zone. However, the pin codes serviceability is now improved and we are shipping such orders on priority.
- We are facing unexpected delays in transit due to the current situation but our team is following up and getting issues resolved promptly.
- As we are operating on limited resources, we urge our customers to kindly drop a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or give a missed call/send whatsapp on 08696442220/8696443330 for any issues. Our team will get in touch with you shortly.
Your relationship with us is important for us but your safety and of your loved ones is even more important. In case, if you feel there is anything that you don’t like about our packaging, delivery or safety, kindly bring such activity to our notice. We assure that we will take your feedback on utmost priority. You can reach us at email@example.com or whatsapp on 08696442220/8696443330.
We care for you!